Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weather- The Spoiler!!!

Its not even a week left for the mid-sems to start and all this while I have been finding one reason or the other to postpone what I rightfully should have started long back- Studying!!!
But you know what??? why the worry??? I have got a whole Sunday!! So, I decide upon the schedule for this day and relax. Now, it was very simple-  Get up at 5 in the morning ,Study. Say about an hour or two and well go back to sleep and study again later. This way I was positive I'd be better placed for facing the mammoth task of writing the mid-sem.
Here comes the Cliche - yeah!!!  You see 5'o clocks never really work out!! I should have learnt this by now. But there is always this thing you know,that somethings different this time.I'll certainly do it!! 5 it will be . And there goes.........The  time when I get up is 8:30. My roommate asks me -" Will breakfast be available now?"
I say- " Yes Buddy. Its Just 8:30!!" Well, now the answer that he gave me, simply got the swear  "Oh F**K" coming right through my mouth. He says," It's 9:30!!!"
No problem I Say, "It's Sunday. I still have a whole lot of time".
But the gods just don't want me studying!! Especially the weather gods!! They bless the day with a Beautiful Weather!! Overcast conditions, nice cool breeze....aha!! No way can I study in this weather.Not a chance!!
So, all I do is pick up my blanket and go back to sleep!!!  Good Night Folks!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment